Wholesale fleece neck gaiters’ main features:
- Compared with summer light version, this winter fleece version of neck gaiter have an additional layer of fleece(20cm long – or custom size) based on the traditional seamless version neck gaiter
- Unique Custom print with your own logo on the upper part of polyester layer to be unique and easily being noticed in crowd
- Neck Gaiter with anti pilling polar fleece layer inside keeps your neck comfortable and warm, and is also as cool as it is practical.
- The winter thick tube bandana can be with elastic drawstring w/ stopper(optional)
- Upper layer polyester seamless could be also be 92% polyester, 8% spandex lycra material
- Best choice of neck tube as it is comfortable way to keep warm while hunting in the cold outdoors
- each piece in a transparent polybag(or fog zipper bag)
- wholesale packaging: 200 pieces/carton, 14kgs
Production for wholesale custom print fleece gaiters：
- One week for orders less than 1000 pieces
- 2000 pieces: 10 days; 5000 pieces: 15 days; 10,000 pieces: 20 days
- 7-8 Days by express of FedEx, DHL, UPS
- 25-30 Days by sea shipping for bulk orders more than 3000 pieces
- You can get this Wholesale custom neck gaiters no minimum from $1.50/pc
What is a fleece neck gaiter and how to use?
A neck gaiter, or neck warmer, also known as a bandana, is an article of clothing worn about the neck for warmth. It is a closed tube of fabric, often thick fleece, merino wool, synthetic wicking, or knit material, which is slipped on and off over the head.
Packing: bulk packed normally or according to your specific packing requirement.
Shipping: Usually our products will be delivered to North America by ocean freight. The delivery time is approx. 30 – 40 days including customs clearance and transport in North America. Of course we offer other options for smaller quantities or very urgent projects.
You can choose between air freight, Express service like DHL,FedEx,UPS and TNT. The delivery time is between 2 – 10 days including customs clearance and transport in North America. Customs clearance is handled by our specialized service provider for you when the delivery option DDP is chosen, and the goods will be delivered to your door or to your customer’s warehouse.