Material: 200gsm four-way Stretchable lycra fabric
Feature: Moisture-wicking , soft, breathable
Production load: 10days
Includes: one pair gaiters and one piece face shield :).
WHOLESALE / ODM: Available
Wholesale Custom Trail Running Gaiters for Outdoor Hiking and Camping
Our Wholesale Price: $2.50 – $3.20
Material: 200gsm four-way Stretchable lycra fabric
Your Will Receive Our Reply Within 30 Minutes During Working Hours.
- Your orders will be finished in 10 days after order confirmation(< 1000 pcs).
- 7*24 service: you can email or call us for support any time if you have questions.
Guaranteed Safe Purchasing
LARGE: Women’s shoe size 11.5-13, Men’s shoe size 9.5-11. (Calf circumference: 8″ – 11.5″)
Why Are Trail Runing Gaiters Important?
The concept behind trail-running gaiters is simple: attach a piece of fabric over the opening of your shoe to prevent sand, dirt and small rocks from getting in and causing hot spots and blisters. Like bandanas or compression sleeves, trail gaiters are not essential, but they can add a good measure of comfort and protection.
Honestly, sometimes they aren’t. I actually hike in shorts and hiking sandals a lot of the time. Even on longer trips, I wear shoes and pants without hiking gaiters.
The vast majority of hiking and backpacking is done on well beaten trails and avoid rock scrambles and heavy brush almost entirely. On the occasion you encounter some thorns or need to bushwhack for a bit, your shoes and socks or pants often provide adequate protection. Too many people get psyched out on gear and go clunking around the woods with these unnecessary shin guards.
HOWEVER, there are plenty of conditions that demand more protection than your pants and shoes can offer. Gaiters will help keep your legs safe and help you enjoy your time outdoors in these more extreme conditions. Specifically, gaiters can help:
1) Block Debris. For long distance backpacking, this is the #1 reason to use gaiters. I hiked a few hundred miles on the Appalachian Trail before realizing how frequently I was stopping to remove pebbles from my shoes. Pine needles were worse and caused splinters. Ultralight gaiters were the solution to my pesky shoe debris for the remaining 2,000 miles.
2) Shield Your Shins. Particularly on rock scrambles and thick bush. If you are traversing rugged rocks or plowing through a wilderness fortress, your legs are going to take a beating. Your pants could be shredded and your legs could be exposed. You’ll want some protection.
3) Channel Rain Runoff. Those long legs of yours are a perfect funnel for rain to channel down into your boots or shoes. Wet shoes and feet can be dangerous in winter. Gaiters can divert rain from pooling in your shoes. Note, in warm weather, I argue that wet feet are just part of it – use breathable trail runners and keep hiking.
4) Insulate. Beyond getting wet, your feet and ankles could use an extra layer of insulation in the winter time. Waterproof gaiters help repel ice and snow from collecting. The thicker the gaiter, the better the insulation.
|Dimensions||15.0 × 18.0 × 1.0 cm|
Customization LOGO examples on hat/caps
- Custom print on the ribbon (most customers choose this customization option);
- Print on hat directly (screen print or photo sublimation print);
- Embroidery on hat directly;
- Customized metal plate on hat;
- Customized woven badge on hat;
- Rhinestone on baseball cap.
With over 15 years of experience in the headwear industry, CNCAPS is a large manufacturer of caps and hats and is engaged in the design, production, wholesale and retail distribution of products for the headwear market. The factory is a global leader in high-end headwear and is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and distributors of sports headwear.
CNCAPS manages a portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, which are selected based on their competitive positioning and international prestige by way of a consumer segmentation strategy.
The factory directly controls the entire production-distribution value chain, divided into the following phases: research and technological innovation, product design and development, planning, programming and purchasing, production, quality control, marketing and communications, sales, distribution and logistics.
CNCAPS has core strengths in product development and design, this activity is conducted by a significant organization of designers able to ensure the continual stylistic and technical innovation which has always been a distinguishing feature of the Company.
Our factory specialized in producing hats for adult and kids, styling in:
- Baseball cap: Golf cap, Snapbacks, Trucker cap, Unstructured dad cap, etc. made by material of cotton, polyester, acrylic
- Fedora: Crushable, Fabric (cotton /polyester/wool blend), Stingy Brim & Trilby, Leather Fedoras, Straw Fedoras
- Panama hats: Straw Panama hats, Fabric panama hats(cotton, polyester felt, wool)
- Beanie/Knit hat: Pom-pom beanies, Slouchy beanies, Roll-up edge beanie made by acrylic, wool, polyester
- Flat caps: Wool or acrylic Newsboy Caps, Ivy Caps, Duckbills
- Cowboy Hats: Straw or fabric Mesh outdoor cowboy hats, Crushable cowboy hats, Leather western hats
- Novelty Hats & caps: Hand Rasta, Sequin hats, Bluetooth hat, Drinking beer caps
- Scarves, Shawls: Yarn-dyed Scarves, Solid dyed Scarves, Printing Scarves, Hand-painted scarves
The key factors of success which provide CNCAPS with a distinctive identity in the world’s headwear industry are represented by its diverse brand portfolio with prestigious brands in the fashion luxury segment and strong brands in Lifestyle, Sports segment, its excellence in design, innovation and quality of its products, its coverage of the marketplace by way of a worldwide sales, distribution and customer service network, and the diverse nature of its offer in terms of clientele and target markets.
Enlarging to more market opportunities, welcome partners home and abroad to cooperate with us. With our top quality, best price, satisfied delivery, and excellent service. We hope to promote, by joint efforts, both business and friendship to our mutual advantage.