- Do not place the order until we offer you a quote.
- This Custom Patch link price is not for any design or any quantity. So each Custom Design patch need quote before order. Pls just send us your design, tell us the size and quantity, then we will give you quick quote soon.
How to custom your own patch?
Send us your nice design! Just in a few simple steps:
- Step 1:Please send us our custom design with size, quanitity or other details.We’ll give you the price within 12 hours.
- Step 2:After you accept the quoted price.please go to this item link,change the quantity(we quoted for you) and pay for them.
- Step 3:Pay attention to your message box or e-mail to get the sample picture within 1-2 business days.
- Step 4:Your patches will be shipped to you as soon as they are finished, quality controlled and packaged. Your order can be tracked online with the tracking number we fill on shipping details.
Choose your Patches Type
Which Fabric/Material do you like?
(Twill is a popular weave pattern that’s characterized by diagonal lines on the face of the fabric.)
(Felt is a textile material that is produced by matting, condensing and pressing fibers together.)
(These fabrics usually consist of a backing woven from polyester fibers with a surface coating of shiny plastic.)
Which Which border do you like?
(Smooth, hot knife cut stitched border. For patches with complex shapes or detailed borders.)
(Standard patch border. A 1/8″ border that overlocks the emblem edge, preventing fraying. For large, simple shapes like circles and shields.)
Merrow vs Hot cut border
(Smooth cut fabric border. Enables design to extend to the edge with no stitching on the emblem edge.)
Which Backing do uou want?
Iron on back to your patches-For permanent heat-press or iron-on application of patches to most garments.Iron on patches have a layer of plastic backing with a thin layer of heat activated glue rubbed on it. Do not remove the plastic backing from the patches even if you are sewing them on. They help keep the embroidery together.
Adding Hook and Loop to your Patches- Once the softer piece is removed, you’re ready to adhere your patch onto whatever appropriate surface you intend. Remove the patch and replace it with another whenever you want. It’s just that simple. Available in black, white, and tan.
As long as you have idea or any request, we can all do it.Please kindly show us your design!
How to use iron on patch?
But in order to make it more firmly and durable, please sew a few simple stitches after the ironing.
Original Digitizing Final Patch
- 1. Shipping can not track: Yanwen Economic Air Mail, 4PX Singapore Post OM Pro, Cainiao Super Economy Global
- 2. Shipping can track: AliExpress Standard Shipping, ePacket, Seller’s Shipping Method
- Yanwen Economic Air Mail, 4PX Singapore Post OM Pro, Cainiao Super Economy Global, Shipping time will be 30-65 days.
- Seller’s Shipping Method, Shipping time will be 15-30 days.
- ePacket, Shipping time will be 10-28 days.
- DHL, Shipping time will be 5-10 days.
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Size: Any size
- Feature: 3D
- Feature: HANDMADE
- Feature: Eco-Friendly
- Technics: Embroidered
- Product Type: Patches
- Set Type: No
- Style: Iron-On
- is_customized: YES
- Model Number: Erika
- Style: Iron on, Sew on, Hook and Loop
- Border type: Hot cut border, Merrow border
- Size: Any size
- Material: Polyester, twill, leather etc for fabric
- Logo: Logo
- Digitizing photo: 2-5 days
- Feature: Handmade,Eco-Friendly,Iron-on
- Color: Any color
- Usage: DIY Clothing Accessories
- Original: China